By Joel Balsinha /Lisbon
The Judiciary Police detained on the first day of February a suspect of stabbing until the death of a Brazilian citizen at a party that took place in Caldas da Rainha, in the district of Leiria, in Portugal.”The Judiciary Police, through the Criminal Investigation Department of Leiria, detained at dawn on February 1, a man suspected of committing the crime of qualified homicide, which occurred one day before, in the area of Caldas da Rainha.
The victim, a 40-year-old Brazilian citizen, known to the suspect, is said to have been attacked with a sharp, piercing object in the chest area, following disagreements at his residence. He was still rescued, and his death was confirmed at the hospital.Knowledge of the facts was acquired by the PSP, which activated the intervention of the Judiciary Police. Investigative investigations were carried out immediately and relevant evidence was collected, which led to the arrest of the suspect.
The detainee, a man of Portuguese nationality, 49 years of age, a logger by profession “, described the Portuguese criminal investigation police in a note after investigating the facts that led to the capture of this individual.The action initiated by this force, which combats great crime such as hediundo, organized crime, terrorism, drug trafficking, corruption or economic and financial origin, allowed the suspect to be subject to a first interrogation by the Judicial Authorities and consequently determined preventive detention.
- Mekong Dams Bring Hardship to Thai Villagers
- Xinjiang Viscose Producer Tied to Forced Labor Cut Off by Finnish Supplier
- 2021 ECOSOC Forum on Financing for Development
- Amazon COVID-19 Vaccination
- LGBTQ Members Face Threats in Iraqi Kurdistan
- Video News
- Turkish Court Rejects China’s Request to Extradite Uyghur Religious Teacher
- Britain’s Prince Philip Dies
- Focus on Refugees: Mozambique
- Kenyan Charity Makes Vegetable Soap for Poor
- North Korea Tells Citizens to Prepare for a Famine Worse than the 1990s
- Co-chairs of Group of Friends on Climate and Security Briefs Press
- Pet Adoption Business Booming Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- US Capitol Security Concerns Mount After Second Deadly Attack
- Hit with Second Wave, India Becomes World’s COVID-19 Hotspot
Subscribe Our You Tube Channel
Fighting Fake News
We as Professional Journslists with experience over 15 to 20 years offers Copy Editing Services for small or mid sized publication/digital publication around the World with effordable prices.We have a capable team to support you.For details contact us Shanthanu Bhattachaarya
Consulting Editor crimeandmoreworld.com Email:editor
@crimeandmoreworld.com or Whatsapp +916289017966 or Telegram User Name: @crimeandmore