By Joel Balsinha /Lisbon
The Judiciary Police detained on the first day of February a suspect of stabbing until the death of a Brazilian citizen at a party that took place in Caldas da Rainha, in the district of Leiria, in Portugal.”The Judiciary Police, through the Criminal Investigation Department of Leiria, detained at dawn on February 1, a man suspected of committing the crime of qualified homicide, which occurred one day before, in the area of Caldas da Rainha.
The victim, a 40-year-old Brazilian citizen, known to the suspect, is said to have been attacked with a sharp, piercing object in the chest area, following disagreements at his residence. He was still rescued, and his death was confirmed at the hospital.Knowledge of the facts was acquired by the PSP, which activated the intervention of the Judiciary Police. Investigative investigations were carried out immediately and relevant evidence was collected, which led to the arrest of the suspect.
The detainee, a man of Portuguese nationality, 49 years of age, a logger by profession “, described the Portuguese criminal investigation police in a note after investigating the facts that led to the capture of this individual.The action initiated by this force, which combats great crime such as hediundo, organized crime, terrorism, drug trafficking, corruption or economic and financial origin, allowed the suspect to be subject to a first interrogation by the Judicial Authorities and consequently determined preventive detention.
- UN General Assembly Debates the Fifth UN Conference on Least Developed Countries
- Aggression is Denounced by Salvadoran Journalists
- The Inside Story: The United States’ Military Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- COVID Effect:Aid to Burkina Faso is Being Cut
- Israel’s NSO is Being Criticised for Spyware that Targets Journalists and Dissidents
- Many Hurdles on the Way to Accountability for Rohingya and Uyghur Atrocities, Experts Tell US Hearing
- Press Briefing by the President of the UN Security Council
- Israel Archaeological Recent Findings
- Basketball in Nigeria at the Olympics
- Cryptocurrency Farmers in Kenya
- Illegal Migrants from Belarus are Increasing in Lithuania
- Blinken Meets Tibet Exile Government Representative in India
- UN Security Council Convenes to Discuss Middle East Situation, Including Palestinian Issue
- Terrorist Recruitment in Kenya by Al-Shabab
- Civilian Deaths in Afghanistan Are on the Rise as the US Prepares to Leave
Subscribe Our You Tube Channel
Fighting Fake News
We as Professional Journslists with experience over 15 to 20 years offers Copy Editing Services for small or mid sized publication/digital publication around the World with effordable prices.We have a capable team to support you.For details contact us Shanthanu Bhattachaarya
Consulting Editor crimeandmoreworld.com Email:editor
@crimeandmoreworld.com or Whatsapp +916289017966 or Telegram User Name: @crimeandmore