El Geneina: Seven Sudanese states have declared a state of emergency. They are Sennar, South Darfur, West Darfur, North Darfur and East Darfur, as well as the states of North Kordofan and West Kordofan, which denounced the deterioration of living conditions, the rise of inflation and lack of subsistence food.
In recent days, local media reported that a series of protests have taken place in various parts of Sudan. Armed robberies, lootings, property invasions, theft of money against citizens have been denounced by the governor of the State of Sennar, El Mahi Mohamed Suleiman, who indicated that the members were responsible for the abuses from the previous Sudanese regime of Omar Al Bashir. According to local sources, the governor indicated that the security services are currently monitoring the movements and meetings of these rebels and that he has ordered all the security organs to declare a state of maximum alert and put in safety the markets and public places of the State of Sennar.
Local media indicate that the whole week was characterized by episodes of violence and disorder. High school students from El Obeid, in North Kordofan, took to the streets to demonstrate against the high cost of living and the transport crisis. The protests led to episodes of violence in which buses were set on fire and market stalls were ransacked.
The governor of North Darfur, Mohamed Arabi, specified that the violent events attributed to the rebels did not concern only North Darfur. There have been lootings in Nyala, capital of South Darfur, south-east of the Grand Market and near the railroad in Ed Daein, in East Darfur. Abdallah Ishag Mohamed, Advisor to the governor of East Darfur, denounced the arrest of dozens of people found in possession of stolen goods. –
- China’s Panchen Lama Ignored by Tibetans Told to Show Devotion
- Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, a Great Resignation
- Religious Minorities in Pakistan Face a Life-or-Death Situation When it Comes to Blasphemy
- Nordstrom Launches Hijabs by a Somali-American Designer
- World Eskimo Indian Olympics Opens
- UN General Assembly Debates Poverty Eradication and Major Summit Outcomes
- World’s First 3D-Printed School Opens its Doors in Malawi
- Animated film inspired by Olympic Values Set for Worldwide Release
- Burkina Faso’s First Olympic Medal Might be Won by the Record Holder
- Couple Apply For Asylum in The Netherlands After Dramatic Rescue From Chinese Agents
- The United Nations General Assembly Meets to Commemorate the International Decade for People of African Descent
- An Azerbaijani Journalist Talks Her Phone Being Hacked by Spyware
- Young African Migrants in Spain Face Hardship
- Spyware Spying Journalists
- Hong Kong Marks Second Anniversary of Bloody Yuen Long Attacks
Subscribe Our You Tube Channel
Fighting Fake News
We as Professional Journslists with experience over 15 to 20 years offers Copy Editing Services for small or mid sized publication/digital publication around the World with effordable prices.We have a capable team to support you.For details contact us Shanthanu Bhattachaarya
Consulting Editor crimeandmoreworld.com Email:editor
@crimeandmoreworld.com or Whatsapp +916289017966 or Telegram User Name: @crimeandmore